COVID-19 Practice Policy
Center for Personal Growth, PLLC is currently offering Telehealth (video) sessions and sessions in our office. All insurance plans are required to cover telehealth services during the Public Health Emergency issued by Governor Pritzker. We encourage careful consideration of the decision to receive services in the office, which holds inherent risk. To reduce your risk and protect the health of our clients, clinicians, and staff, Center for Personal Growth, PLLC has implemented the following safety procedures:
- Everyone in the office is required to wear a mask
- Seating is arranged with at least 6 feet distancing
- No one will be permitted to enter early. You will receive a text when your provider is available for your appointment
Temperature checks and brief screenings will be conducted upon entering
- Individuals with symptoms of or exposure to Covid-19, or who have traveled to states on the Chicago travel restriction list will only be eligible for telehealth for 14 days
- Plexiglass dividers and gloves will be used for psychological testing
Anyone who does not meet or adhere to the guidelines above will not be permitted to enter the office. Telehealth services will be arranged.
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As a Humanistic practice, our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. We are a practice of clinical psychologists, counselors, and supervised doctoral externs who will work with you to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary assessment, therapy, and supportive approaches, we will help you to discover your path to a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.